Warm Winter Cashew Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
As the nights close in and the temperatures begin to drop, having an ice-cold smoothie to start the day sounds like an increasingly miserable idea. The good news? Our latest recipe means you can have your smoothie and drink it too... Rich in joint-friendly collagen and creamy cashew nuts, it's a nourishing treat that feels like a giant hug. Convenient, heartwarming, nutritious, and delicious - all at the same time!
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 Handful Cashew Nuts
- 1 Scoop Collagen Protein Powder
- 1 TBSP Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Nut Milk
- A Pinch of Cinnamon
- Add your nut milk to a pan and heat gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the remaining dry ingredients into the blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes. You may need to add a splash of cold nut milk or water to help things along.
- Take the milk off the heat then stir in the blended mixture until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!